- This event has passed.
Mediumship I with Joy Melchizedek (02/23/20)
February 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$144
Do you choose to work in light and feel called to offer peace to those who grieve as well as those who have passed over? Learn to step into your power and be present for those seeking solace. To safely bring this work through, you will learn:
- Important protection and grounding exercises
- New ways to prepare and clear the space you will work in
- How to strengthen your direct connection and learn to trust yourself
- The importance of being present
- Helpful tools and their benefits
- How to read for those who lost loved ones due to traumatic deaths
- How to give tough news
- Lovingly hold boundaries and close the session
- The importance of honoring your time (and pricing)
- And more.
Joy Regina Melchizedek was born a conscious channel. She has a lifetime experience of speaking with the Dearly Departed and offering peace to those trapped in grief. Along with working as a channel, Joy serves as a Heart and Soul Facilitator and teacher, a healer, a psychic detective and an advocate for children and peace. To find out more about Joy and what she offers, you can message her on Facebook.
Your investment for this class is $144 (and includes all supplies and a light snack).